Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions may change from time to time at our discretion and without notice. It is suggested that you read the Terms and Conditions regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
Use of this Website
This website provides you with general information, our services available to you.
This website is not to be used for, or to encourage, any unlawful practice such as:
- posting or transmitting inaccurate, incomplete or false information;
- posting or transmitting defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene or otherwise offensive material;
- posting or transmitting material that could encourage conduct which represents a criminal offence or is in breach of any law;
- posting or transmitting material which contains any virus or other devices that restrict the use of this site;
- interfering with another person’s privacy or use of this website;
- falsely represent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity.
Links to or from other Websites
Links to external websites that may be of interest to you have been included on this Site for your convenience. Astar Work Skills is neither responsible nor liable for the content on external sites, neither do we guarantee that the links to these sites work or are up to date.
Passwords and Security
To take full advantage of the Astar Work Skills website you must register with a user name and password. Your user name and password must be kept confidential always. If you believe that your password is in the ownership of another person, you must contact Astar Work Skills immediately. We will not accept responsibility for any unofficial or inadequate use of any password.
All logos, trademarks, trade names, software, information and material on this website are the sole property of Astar Work Skills. You may download, copy or print any page on this Site provided it is for your personal use only and that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact. You are not to copy or distribute any content of this Site for business or commercial use. You must not replicate, alter, store, convey, print, exhibit, commercialise, publish or create unoriginal works from any content, format or design of this Site.
Changes and Temporary Unavailability of this Site
All efforts are made to ensure this Site is running efficiently and without fault. However, we are aware that occasionally this website will be unavailable due to maintenance, improvements or technical issues beyond our control. Astar Work Skills reserve the right to modify, suspend or cease any feature of this Site at any time, including its availability and that of any databases or content.
Liability and Disclaimer
Astar Work Skills make all reasonable efforts to provide correct and accurate information on this website, however, this information is only intended to be used as a general guide. No responsibility or liability will be accepted by Astar Work Skills for the following:
- loss or damage, whether it be monetary, employment opportunities or personal, as a result of relying on or using any information on this Site;
- any costs, expenses, losses, liabilities or proceedings resulting from use or misuse of this Site;
- any decision made based on the information included or excluded from the Site;
- any interpretation regarding the availability, vacancy, assignment or anything relating to a job advertised on our website;
- any interpretation that an employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, be asked for an interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the requirements of any employer or client;
- any candidate information or data not kept confidential by potential employers.