Warehouse Awareness Course
Be skilled for warehouse positions such as store person, pick packers and more. Get started in your career in warehousing.
The course duration: 4 days
Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
- Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations & workplace procedures
- Pick and process orders
- Organise receival operations
- Organise despatch operations
Key Learning Topics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Warehouse Functions
- WHS and Site Rules
- Chain of Responsibility Legislation
- Manual Handling
- MHE and PPE
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Stocktaking and Cycle Counts
On the Day
Please bring 100 points of ID. Click here to view type of documents required.
Please wear comfortable enclosed toe shoes and arrive 10 mins before your start time.